ABOUT THE HALL
Shadwell Village Hall
Built in about 1850, Shadwell Village Hall was the village school until 1962. It was then purchased by St. Paul's church, on behalf of the village, and became the Village Hall
Since then it has been in constant use, and is booked every week-day evening by various groups,and usually at the weekend for parties, meetings, and other events.
The Hall has ample parking, can accommodate up to 100 people, and has crockery, cutlery, glassware and tablecloths for a full meal to be served. It also has a small stage, dimmable LED lighting, a sound system with hearing-aid loop, fully equipped kitchen modern toilet block, heating and automatic ventilation for when it gets too hot!